Monday, November 23, 2009

Soooo...I might have dropped the ball on my latest client. I mentioned at the bottom of my last post that I had been commissioned to do the Elko, Nevada school district's logo. Naturally, that's not the type of high profile customer I was accustomed to pre-recession, but I'm not afraid to take what I can get. It's been a while since I last made a logo, but after dusting off my Macintosh (OS 6, of course) and popping in the Photoshop floppy, I found that it was just like riding a bike.

However, through a MINOR miscommunication that was NO FAULT OF MY OWN, despite my FREQUENT REASSURANCE that what I had presented to the parents was only a PROTOTYPE for the final design, I have been informed that my services are no longer needed.










Because APPARENTLY they are the Fightin' Mustangs, not the Bitin' Mustangs.
Hey, ya win some, ya lose some.

1 comment:

  1. Come on! Everyone knows vampires are the hottest thing right now.

    Ha ha. I think that's great. Clients never know what they really want anyway.

    ReplyDelete