Monday, September 7, 2009

OK, here I am in the blogosphere. Gotta market myself now, but fortunately for me, I know how to do just that. Before you know it, I'll be back in the game.

I guess I should fill you in on my condition right now. Despite hitting a rough patch, which I'm not afraid to admit that I have, my living situation hasn't changed much. When I was on top of the world, cerca 1996, I had a home, an office, and a vehicle. Then business started to head downwards, and I had to ditch the office location. So then I worked from my home-office, and I still had a vehicle. Business slid a little further after that, though, so now I'm all set up in a home-office-vehicle.

My integrated living situation.

Just to show that I can still get an Eskimo to buy an air conditioner, I'll be showing some examples of ads that are just doing it wrong, so you can see why the industry needs the Mustang back.

No comments:

Post a Comment